Wet N' Wild Lipstick Review: Fuchsia with Blue Pearl

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

                                                                        <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14537045/?claim=ggmkdzknbqs">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 Hey y'all!

                   


Welcome back to my blog everyone! It's been a little over a month since I've written my last blog. I did a post about my blogging update where I caught you up on what's been going on and what's to come in the future! If this is your first time visiting my blog, head on over to my welcome page and check it out. I'm so excited that you decided to read the blog today and hope you get much inspiration from it.



While I was on my break I discovered this cute pink shade from Wet N' Wild. It's from a summer collection they had back in the summer of 2015. I bought it from Wal-greens and it was around $5 or $6. I have discovered that CVS/pharmacy has this product available in stores only for only $0.99! Here's the link. They have many different color shades but of course being the kind of girl I am, I chose PINK. The actual name for this shade is Fuchsia with Blue Pearl. I thought it was an interesting name because if you wear it in great light you can see a little blue-ish or violet area when the light hits it. Especially when I smile, you can definitely see the blue-ish shade. 

Review: 

Applying this lipstick was not hard at all. You don't need a lot to get great color. It's very pigmented. It feels amazing going on. Although I do recommend that you make sure your lips are very moisturized before applying. Applying this lipstick, well any lipstick, while having chapped lips is a big NO NO. Take it from someone who knows. 

When applying I will suggest to apply to the bottom lip first, then mash your lips together so that some product will transfer over to your top lip. While doing this you will definitely feel how smooth it is, and how easy it is to go on. By not needing to apply the lipstick so much because of how much product it gives off, you will save lipstick and money from not soon having to buy another one. 

Now I wore this lipstick shade to class twice and on both days I was a little impressed and a tad bit disappointed. I applied the lipstick around 8 a.m. I got home around 1 or 2 p.m. and glad to say that my lipstick was still in tack from when I put it on that morning. What I didn't like was that after 4 p.m. it was starting to dry up. I re-applied some more to my lips, not much, and that made it a little better but it didn't feel as smooth as when I first put it on. 

When I was eating or drink it actually amazed me! I drink a lot of Starbucks and usually you will see a heavy lipstick print on her straw but not with Wet N' Wild. I only drink out of cups with a straw so I don't know how it will work if you put your lips on the actual cup itself. But there shouldn't be a difference. The first night I had on this lipstick, I ate some fried chicken, greens beans, and corn. I was shocked that none of my lipstick came off in my food. Now of course you may see a very light print but I saw none where it was VERY noticeable. No, I was not eating CUTE to not mess up my lipstick. I was seriously eating honey, and it never smudged. If I needed a touch up, all I needed was one swipe to the center of my bottom lip, and I was good to go. 

Would I recommend this product to you? 

Yes of course! So what it doesn't last to 4 p.m.?! I think it is a great lipstick and you should definitely try it. I will leave the link for you guys if you want to purchase it. It's great for fall, winter, summer, or spring! 

I hope that y'all enjoyed this review on Wet N' Wild's Fuchsia with Blue Pearl. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter and like me on Facebook. Don't forget to share with your friends and always remember to inspire, and be inspired. 

Tanisha B. 

*This review was NOT sponsored. I bought the lipstick myself including all the materials I needed to make this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS