OOTD - UA Game Day!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Roll Tide Roll everyone! It's game day! The Crimson Tide faces the LSU tigers tonight and I cannot wait! I am a loyal University of Alabama football fan! I am one of those people that are genuinely sad and cry when we lose. I love my Alabama football win or lose and I can't wait to see how we play tonight. I believe in my heart that Coker (our quarterback) and Henry will be star players and bring us home a win!




I decided to show my team spirit today and dress the part of a true, dedicated Alabama fan. Even though I will be watching the game from the comfort of my home, I wanted to show my support for my team since I will be out and about today. If you've ever worn a Alabama football T-Shirt in the South, you'll know that we always greet fellow fans with a strong and loud ROLL TIDE! 

Here's my OOTD: 

       

Alabama T-Shirt: Thrift Store
Jeans: Wal-Mart
Alabama Coffee Mug: Local School Fundraiser 
Earrings: Old Navy
Bracelet: A gift

Shown from left to right: Vaseline, Avon's Big and Daring Mascara, Stila Eye Liner, Almay EyeShadow Kit

I am doing an everyday makeup look that I will be posting to the blog later. Of course as you know I put vaseline on my lips to keep them very soft and moisturized. I hope whatever team you're rooting for this weekend that you're supporting them with your stylish OOTD! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter and like me on Facebook! ROLL TIDE ROLL, and always remember to inspire, and be inspired! 


Tanisha B. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS