#MusicMondays

Monday, November 16, 2015

It's Monday again! This is the last week of school until Thanksgiving break! I am so happy to be done with this semester. Well, almost done. I've cried, studied, cried some more, prayed, and I've learned alot academically and personally about myself. I've discovered new music this week. I've heard Missy Elliott's new song. It is amazing. She was trending on Twitter for like two days straight. I haven't seen the video but I've heard the song. Adele's album comes out this week, I think. It's either Thursday or November 25th. I think it's the 25th though. I went back and listened to her 21 album and discovered One and Only. That song definitely connects with me right now. And after listening to it on repeat for like an hour, I realized that you can't force anyone who isn't ready to be with. In the song, she's be giving for a chance to love this guy but I'm guessing he's got trust issues, so he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. But if someone is making themselves vulnerable and available to you, turning them away is just...not smart. But anyway! Hehe my favorite song from this playlist is King of Anything by Sara. I love this song. It just empowers me! 



Here's my top 10 songs for this week:

King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
One and Only - Adele
Mo Money Mo Problems - Notorious B.I.G. feat. Mase and Puff Daddy
Resentment - Beyoncé
Real Love - Mary J. Blidge
All We Do - Trey Songz
Now That We Found Love - Heavy D and The Boyz
Refill - Elle Varner
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
Real Love - Eric Benet

I hope you enjoyed this week's #MusicMondays playlist. Check out the last week's playlist! Comment which song or songs are you favorite from this week's playlist. Who's your favorite artist? Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter and like me on Facebook. Did you hear the news? I'm on Bloglovin' now! Follow me on Bloglovin' in the top right hand corner of the site! For more #MusicMondays post, subscribe to my blog. Remember to always inspire, and be inspired.


Tanisha B.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS