OOTD - Veterans Day

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Veterans Day everyone! I didn't have class today but I still wanted to rearrange my outfit to show the colors of our American Flag. I'm not leaving the house today so I chose these comfortable blue pants with fun and cute Hello Kitty top. Today I showed my respect and thanks to my uncle who served in the U.S. Army over 20 years ago. I want to genuinely thank every man and woman who serve our country. If it wasn't for God and you all,
there is no telling where our country would be. So thank you for your service and all that you do for us. You are forever appreciated!

Here's my OOTD: 

        

Top: Wet Seal (I think)
Bottoms: JC Penney
Earrings: Wal-Mart
Bracelet: A gift
Shoes: Old Navy

Thanks for checking out my Veterans Day OOTD! I hope you liked it and gained some inspiration from it. I was jamming to my #MusicMondays playlist while posing for the shots so go on over and check out those tunes. I love Hello Kitty! And I love colored jeans and pants. I know its fall and royal blue probably isn't in but who cares? Wear what ya want! Tomorrow's post will be a #ThrowbackThursday post back to what I wore for Halloween. Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more updates on OOTDs and like me on Facebook for post updates. Happy Veterans Day and always remeber to inspire, and be inspired. 


Tanisha B.   

3 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS