#MusicMondays

Monday, November 23, 2015

Hello lovelies. This is has been one crazy week. From getting everything together with School, going to early Christmas concerts, getting sick *sad face*. I am writing this post from the comfort of my bed. It is 28 degrees where I am and I can truly say it officially feels like winter although winter doesn't start until December 2nd. I checked the weather forecast for this week and its suppose to warm up a bit. It even suppose to be like 68 degrees on Thanksgiving day so thats exciting. I'm actually looking forward to thanksgiving this year.  Not just for the food, but for just being extremely thankful for everything God has put into my life. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? 

Okay, this is the playlist for this week. I wanted to pick some songs that were kind of a laid back groove. This is week is meant for family and relaxation especially for us college students so I wanted to make the playlist as easy listening as possible. Of course you know I had to throw some jams in there. This playlist could be perfect if you're having friendsgiving at your house or apartment this year. You can play this playlist while you cook or while you're eating dessert. I don't know bout you all but after Thursday I will be cranking out the Christmas carols. I am so ready for Christmas its ridiculous. 


Adele's album just came out this week. I hear its phenomenal. I was looking forward to listening to it through Spotify but she pulled her album from it so now I have to wait. "Hello" has been on repeat since the day it came out, literally. I absolutely love that song. Nicki Minaj won best in hip-hop, I think, last night at the AMAs so congratulations to her. She deserves it. I know its crazy, because PinkPrint just came out but I'm ready for her new album. Did you see Meghan Trainor and her new boo make-out on stage last night? Caught me by total surprise. Later tonight or tomorrow I'm going to have my own Best Dressed from the AMAs this year. I had many best dressed such as Ciara,  Zendaya, and of course the lovely J. Lo. She did amazing last night to be in her 40s. What did you think about the AMAs last night? 



Here's my top 10 songs for this week:

At Your Best - Aaliyah
You - Jesse Powell
Made to Be Together - Trey Songz
Someone Like You - Adele
Wannabe - Spice Girls
Hello - Adele
Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
Fight Song - Rachel Platten
All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

I hope you enjoyed this week's #MusicMondays playlist. Check out the last week's playlist! Next week starts the #MusicMondays: Christmas Edition series. I will be giving you my top 40 Christmas songs for the month of December. I can't wait to share all my favorite songs with you guys. I am asking you all to comment on each Christmas Edition post because on Christmas Day, I will be blogging and post a Viewers Choice Edition, putting all of YOUR favorite songs together on one playlist for all you to see and enjoy. Comment which song or songs are you favorite from this week's playlist. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter and like me on Facebook. Oh, and did you hear the news? I'm on Bloglovin' now! Follow me on Bloglovin' in the top right corner of the site! For more #MusicMondays post, subscribe to my blog. Remember to always inspire, and be inspired.

Tanisha B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS