Favorite Fall T.V. Shows

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fall has came and its almost over. There is only a couple more episodes until all of my Favorite Fall TV shows come to an end. There has been drama, comedy, and there is still so much left to the unknown. One of my favorite shows are just beginning while the others are hitting the center of what the season is about. I have 4 shows that I watch between Monday and Wednesday. I really don't want these shows to end but like always, there must be a finale.

     


Here are my top 4 shows from this season:

Dancing With The Stars 

Dancing With The Stars is one of my favorite shows, like ever. I've watched every season of Dancing With Stars. For those of you that don't know what Dancing With The Stars is, it's a reality dancing show that pairs celebrity Stars with professional ballroom dancers to comepete for the Mirror Ball trophy. Basically, what Star can out dance the next Star. As of last Monday, we're in the semi-finals and tomorrow night was suppose to start the battle between Tamar Braxton-Herbert, Nick Carter, Carlos PenaVega, Bindi Irwin, and Alek Skarlatos. But Tamar Braxton has quit DWTS because of a serious medical condition. When I read that on her Instagram my heart hit the floor. I love Tamar Braxton, not just as a singer and entertainer but as a person and a friend. She is so inspirational and kind and wonderful. And no, I don't know her personally but you can see a persons true atrributes and true colors just from the way they speak, the way they carry themselves, and the way they are generally. I was personally rooting for Tamar Braxton to win, and to me she's already won. She is a fighter and she has all my prayers to beat whatever medical conditon she has. If you caught last episode in the news last week you would have known that she was rushed to the hospital hours before the show due to her having pneumonia. God bless her heart. She was still able to come and do her team dance with Nick and slay honey. I am so proud of her. She is a big inspiration in my life now. She showed me that she really wanted to win this and she wasn't going to let some bad cold ruin her chances. I've always loved Binid but now that Tamar is gone I really think Bindi has a great chance at winning. I think Bindi and Nick will be the last two at the end of this competition. Dancing With The Stars comes on every Monday at 7 p.m. CT if you want to see who will be taking the Mirror Ball trophy home this season. 

If Loving You Is Wrong 

If you're looking for a good drama filled show, watch If Loving You Is Wrong every Tuesday at 8 p.m. CT on the Oprah Winfrey Network. I think the show has been on 2 seasons. Either 2 or 3. But if you've never seen it, its about 5 women who are all friends or "suppose to be friends". Natalie has 4 kids and the man caressing her, is one of her baby's father, Lucion. He's a police officer at the local police station. They are trying to move into a house together but it's not really looking to go that way. Her oldest son has a job where she works and he has a crush on his mother's Boss daughter. Crazy right? Esperanza has a child by Eddie. They were once married but are now divorced because of several reasons, one of which I think because of the fact he's a crooked cop. Kelly is a single Mom and she has a new love interest whom happens to be her late neighbors son. I really want them to hit it off because for one he's attractive hehe, and for two she deserves better than Travis. Brad and Alex are kind of the main people of the show. Their marriage is falling apart because Alex has been cheating on Brad with their next door neighbor Randall. They have been sleeping together for about 5 years. She has two kids by Brad and now she has a son by Randall. I know!!! Crazy right? Marci is Randall's wife. As far as we know she has difficulties with conceiving a child and is really going through the motions right now because Alex was one of her closest friends out of the group of women and now she has had a son for her hubsand. Like I said before, this is one of my favorite shows and I always make sure I clear my schedule to watch it. It comes on every Tuesday at 8 p.m. CT on OWN. 


Being Mary Jane 

I think every woman should watch Being Mary Jane. Gabrielle Union does an amazing job at making Mary Jane as authentic and as relatable as possible. This show really gives you the insight on what it feels like to be a real woman, and not just a black woman, and also a latina through Mary Jane's friend and producer, Kara. Mary Jane has gone through a lot. You see her go through all the different attempts of a relationship with her first love, David. What they have been through on the show is what women go through everyday in the actual real world. Some women really do feel this way about men and the show does a great job at analyzing how women really feel and what they actually go through mentally and emotionally. I love how there is a qoute at the beginning of each show. Qoutes that you've never seen before and ones that you didn't even know existed. Qoutes that not only relate to the episode and what's going on with Mary Jane but qoutes that can relate to your own life. Being Mary Jane first started as a movie and now has become this successful show that I love watching. It comes on Tuesdays, right after If Loving You Is Wrong, at 9 p.m. on B.E.T. 

Empire

Who doesn't like Empire? I loooovvveee Empire. Cookie is still my favorite character. You can just relate to her in so many ways. Plus I love how strong and determined she is. Powerful. Luscious is an okay guy I guess. I like some of his ways but certainly not all. I love all of the interesting things that they have going this season. Although there's only like less than 4 episodes left I don't really think that this season is better than last season. Last season was phenomenal. I loved it. I guess its because they had to hook us on the show but hey I still love it regardless and I still watch every week. I'm hoping that even though the season is about to end that season 3 will begin January of 2016 like season 1 began in January of this year. Empire is the only show on primetime that actually has music 
involved. Vivica Fox was speaking with Andy Cohen the other night after the Real Housewives of Atlanta (which is also my favorite show but will be included in My Favorite Winter T.V. Shows) and she was saying how she would like a spin off show about just Cookie's family. Don't qoute me on that, but they were speaking around that subject. And I just think that's a good idea but I think it would and should be a show that didn't involve music. I think it would take away from Empire if music was involved. If they make that happen, it's definitely something that I would look forward to. If you want to catch up on the last episodes of Empire it comes on FOX every Wednesday at 7 p.m. CT. 

Well lovelies those are my favorite Fall T.V. Shows from 2015. Many new T.V. Shows came out this fall but none of them really caught my eye. Let me know of some of the T.V. Shows you watch and comment on the ones you plan on watching from this post. I love to read and respond to you guys comments. Tomorrow starts the semi-finals for Dancing With The Stars and I'm excited to see who stays and who goes on to the finals. This is also the last week of class before Thanksgiving Break! I am so happy and scared all at the same time! Finals are right after Thanksgiving! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest post updates and OOTDs, and like me on Facebook. Always remember to inspire, and be inspired. 



Tanisha B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS