#MusicMondays

Monday, November 9, 2015

My first #MusicMondays post in forever! This week has been definitely stressful. Ellen has got me through (as in Ellen from The Ellen Show). I love watching her during the week. She is so hilarious and she helps my stress levels hehe. This weekend I was rooting for my favorite college football team at the University of Alabama. I am a Southern Belle and I absolutely love college football. We played Lousianna State University! All I have to say is, ROLL TIDE! I love my team whether they win or lose. We still hold many championships so whether we win or not, whether we go to the championships this year or not, I still bleed crimson and white.





These songs for this week were chosen last week but they are for this week, if that makes sense. Shawn Mendes is my one of my new favorite people in the world. I've never heard of him until a couple weeks ago. My sister was listening to him and I was like whoa whose he and he was instantly added to my Spotify playlist. I sing Hotline Bling everyday. I've literally been singing it since the night the video dropped. I don't know about y'all but I love Drake's dancing. I can't dance so I love it. There are two Justin Beiber songs on here and I must say that I am thinking about seriously buying his album. He has put some party hard music out. What do you mean is my ultimate favorite. I actually discovered Alessia Cara on Ellen. I was like yes! And I think she's only 19, so good for her. I love her music and if you haven't heard of her you should definitely check her out. There are no words for The Weeknd. I'm already ready for his next album. Simple things from Miguel is fairly old but its a great record. And for all my neo-soul lovers, Babyface will always be in-style. I love him and his music. He will never be out of style. 


Here are my top 10 favorite songs from this week:

Stitches - Shawn Mendes
Hotline Bling - Drake
Sorry - Justin Beiber
Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor feat. John Legend
Feelings - Maroon 5
Here - Alessia Cara
What Do You Mean? - Justin Beiber
Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd
We've Got Love - Babyface
Simple Things - Miguel

I hope yall check out all these songs because even if their old or up to date they're still HOT. Have a marvelous Monday readers and be sure to comment which song on my #MusicMondays playlist is your favorite! Follow me on Instagram and Twitter and like me on Facebook. Remember, always inspire and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS