#MusicMondays: Christmas Edition

Monday, November 30, 2015

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and for all my hard-working college students, I hope you all had a very relaxing, stress-free week without school. Tomorrow starts December 1st! That officially kicks off Christmas Music! All of this month Aiming 2 Inspire will be featuring #MusicMondays: Christmas Edition. I will be sharing with you my top 40 Favorite Christmas songs for 2015! I have everything from Eartha Kitt to Christina Aguilera and of course the Jackson 5 and Michael Bublé. We're going to kick off this blog series with my first 10 favorite songs (that are in no particular order)!


                                 

                                          All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey 
                                              Do you hear what I hear - Idina Menzel
                                                  The first Noel - Whitney Houston 
                                  The Christmas Song - Anthony Hamilton & Chaka Khan
                                             Do you hear what I hear - Gladys Knight 
                                                   Joy to the World - Aretha Franklin 
                                                 Winter Wonderland - Tony Bennett
                                                   Oh Holy Night - Christina Aguilera
                                                       This Christmas - Chris Brown
                                                8 Days of Christmas - Destinys Child

These are 10 of my 40 favorite Christmas songs. Every Monday in the month of December I will be doing #MusicMondays: Christmas Edition. Come back every Monday for more of my favorite songs! Comment down below on which song(s) from this list is YOUR ultimate favorite song(s) and on Christmas Day I will list a special edition of #MusicMondays: Readers Choice! I can't wait to see what your favorite songs are! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram  and Twitter  and like me on Facebook! Always remember to inspire, and be inspired!


Tanisha B.    

1 comment:

  1. As soon as Thanksgiving was over I started jamming to Mariah Carey's christmas songs. They're my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS