Favorite Fall Nail Polish

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Everyone has a favorite nail polish for the fall. I know today kicks off December but we're still experiencing some fall temperatures. Fall colors consist of brown, orange, dark green, and even a burgundy sandy color. I enjoy the tones and moods fall colors set for us. Its so peaceful and relaxing. Even in December, in the South anyway, leaves are still on the branches yet are thet are beginning to fall. 

I have many off-brand nail polishes but my favorite for fall is Rich Raspberry by Revlon. I absolutely love this color and I honestly think it grows my nails. It's easy to put on and smooth to feel. It stays on for about a week or two depending on what all you do with your hands. I don't work with my hands alot so my set usually lasts around a week and a half. This color is perfect for long term fall wear. Some girls love to change their nail color every week. I know girls who change theirs everyday to go with their outfit. I'm not that kind of girl, so this nail polish by Revlon is perfect. I got this nail polish from Wal-greens on sale. If you want to purchase it, which I highly recommend, I will leave the link down below. 

 
                                  

Poor pinky finger. I'm not a pro with my left hand as you can see. Thank you for checking out today's post. Another post will be up soon about how I spent my Thanksgiving and all the things I'm thankful for. I hope you got a lot of inspiration from this post. Comment down below your favorite fall nail polish! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter and like me on Facebook. And for all of you on Bloglovin', guess what? I'm on there too! So follow me on Bloglovin' at the top right corner of the site. Remember always to inspire and be inspired. 
 
Tanisha B.
 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing colour!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful color :)
    http://serenesparkle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS