#MusicMondays: Christmas Edition

Monday, December 7, 2015

It's finals week! You know what that means? My life is about to get 10 times harder. I am so excited to be done with this semester but I am SO nervous about taking all my finals. If I can just pass my Accounting final then my life would be complete. I'm excited for the new year and the new semester. The spring semester is always easier for me. It has been ever since high school. We expect to get a Winter Storm during February-March so I expect to have many delays and closings.
Thank God hehe.

Anyway its #MusicMondays: Christmas Edition! Here's my second set of 10 of my favorite Christmas songs for the year of 2015! If you missed the first set of Christmas songs for #MusicMondays: Christmas Edition here's the link. 

                                      


                                                Santa Claus is Comin' to Town - Mariah Carey 
                                               Have Yourself a Merry Little - Christina Aguilera 
                                                             Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano 
                                                             Last Christmas -Ariana Grande 
                                                     Give Love on Christmas Day - Jackson 5
                                                           Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
                                                         Frosty the Snowman - Gene Autry
                                                                    Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
                                                 What Christmas means to me - Stevie Wonder 
                                                         Baby, its cold outside - Dean Martin


Enjoy this Monday's #MusicMondays: Christmas Edition playlist! If you're taking finals this week, good luck!  Here's a link on How to: Prepare for Finals Week. Comment down below your favorite Christmas song(s) from this list! On Christmas Day I will be making a #MusicMondays: Readers Choice for all of my readers favorite Christmas songs! Don't forget to follow Aiming 2 Inspire on Instagram and Twitter and like me on Facebook. Always remember to inspire, and be inspired.

Tanisha B. 
      

2 comments:

  1. It's my finals week too and I feel like I'm drowning. This post was super cute and I'll definitely have to check out some of these songs as I've never heard them! Hope your finals go well girl!!
    frizzyteapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl! I hope your finals go great too! Have a great and stressed free finals week! ♡

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS