#MusicMondays: Christmas Edition

Monday, December 14, 2015

Read this post over at my NEW site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finals are over! Thank the Lord! Now, we wait. The next worse thing to Finals Week is the days or week you have to wait in order to know your final grades for the semester. Did I pass my final? Did I not pass my final? Do I have to take something over? Do I have any C's? Not knocking C's. C's get degrees, but no one likes C's. While I await my final grades to be posted, guess what I will be doing? Listening to this week's Music Mondays: Christmas Edition playlist. Next Friday is Christmas! Where has the time gone? I have to so much to do, so much to plan, in so little time. If you haven't gotten a present for your boyfriend yet, don't worry girlfriend, I have the perfect Holiday Gift Guide for you. So while you're on the way to Wal-Mart, Best Buy, or Target, jam to these classic holiday tunes in your car.




Here's my top 10 songs for the week:

Merry Christmas Baby - Otis Redding
Silent Night - The Temptations
Silver Bells - Johnny Mathis
Someday at Christmas - Stevie Wonder
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
Rudoplh the Red-Nose Reindeer - Gene Autry
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow - Dean Martin
I'll Be Home for Christmas - Bing Crosby
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
I hope you are looking forward to a very Merry Christmas! For all you late shoppers, you still have some time left! Cool gadgets and clothes are great gifts but love is the best thing you could ever give someone on Christmas. Most of all, remember that Christmas isn't about Santa Clause or reindeer, and its especially not all about the wonderful presents we receive. It's about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ being born. Let us all remember the true meaning of Christmas. Remember to inspire and be inspired. Happy Holidays!
Tanisha B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS