Top 20 Favorite Christmas Movies

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas time is here! Just 20 more days! Are you excited as I am? I hope you have been jamming to my #MusicMondays: Christmas Edition playlist! All month long I am going to have all my favorite Christmas songs in the #MusicMondays playlist ranging from Sam Smith to Ariana Grande and of course, the legend Mariah Carey. But enough about music! This is a post about my top 25 Favorite Christmas Movies of all time!


If you're like me, you've been patiently waiting all year long until ABC Family starts their countdown to Christmas marathon of nothing but Christmas movies. Everything from The Santa Claus movie to Christmas with The Kranks! Christmas with the Kranks is my favorite Christmas movie of all time! Okay okay. Before I start babbling off, ALL off topic, let me share with you my TOP 25 Favorite Christmas movies (in no particular order).

The Preacher's Wife
A Christmas Carol
The Polar Express
Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas
The Santa Clause
Elf
Christmas with The Kranks
Tim Burton's The Nightmare before Christmas
Home Alone: The Holiday Heist
Home Alone
The Muppet Christmas
Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer
Frosty the Snowman
Jingle All The Way
This Christmas
The Perfect Holiday
The Family Man
Love Actually
The Holiday
A Charlie Brown Christmas
I know, I know. Tim Burton's The Nightmare before Christmas isn't technically a Christmas movie, but ya know what? It's a Christmas movie to me. I enjoyed it and I watch it not only at Halloween but also during Christmas time. I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what are your favorites on and off this list of Christmas movies. Still looking for a Christmas gift for your boyfriend? Check out my Boyfriend Gift Guide to make sure you get the perfect gift for the perfect guy in your life. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter, and like me on Facebook. Remember always to inspire, and be inspired.
Tanisha B.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS