OOTD - Way Back Wednesday!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hey yall!

It's Wednesday! Empire comes on tonight! That's really why most people look forward to Wednesdays don't ya think? My favorite character has to be cookie of course! Her style and her character is something else. Who's your favorite character on Empire? Scroll down below to my poll and vote. When the season finale airs I will post the results to my blog!

You can never get tired of Empire, but we must move on to the post for the day! Here is my Outfit of The Day from Way Back. I took these pictures on July 4th, not even knowing that I will have a blog two months later. I wanted to show my... "Celebratory Feelings" (Jesus I couldn't find a word for that). So I wore a white top with some red lipstick. I thought adding a navy blue piece would just be too much. Everyone was trying to incorporate all three colors in their outfit and I just wanted to stand out and be different.








Earrings: Old Navy
Necklace: JCPenney
Shirt: Old Navy
Belt: Local Thrift Store
Jeans: Rue 21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelets: Wal-Mart

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!!! With 4th of July we always try to make it so technical haha not me lol! I love this look something I would definitely wear on a hot summer's day ahhh I wish it was back!!! I can't wait for Empire to come on tonight! Looks like Luscious is getting out of jail ooooh I cant wait! I'm a big cookie fan she's the comedy of the show but I love luscious for his straight up serious acting! Great post lovely!!!

    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I can't wait until Luscious gets out tonight! Things are really going to get heated! Thanks for reading and be sure to subscribe <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! And we're big Empire fans as well...that show is addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mary! I can't wait to see what happens tonight on Empire! Complete my poll at the bottom of this post to say who your favorite cast member is! I'll be announcing the winner at the Season 2 Finale! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS