Hi, Hey, Hello!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hi Dolls and Gents!,

My name is Tanisha and I'm starting a blog! As you can tell, I'm super excited and I can't wait to see where this blog goes. I made an About Me page that can be found in the right hand corner on my blog website. Just to finish that up, I am a sophomore in college and next month I'll be 20 years old. My teen years have been great. I have had a lotta ups and a lotta downs but as intimidating as your 20s could be I'm ready to see what they have in store. This blog is specifically about myself and the life experiences I go through or different things I might encounter along the way in my 20s. For the next 10 years I plan to talk about my lifestyle: College, Style, TV shows, Movies, Books, Relationships, Reviews, etc. I hope that through this blog my readers will be able to relate to some of the things I'm going to post about, and most of all be able to help you guys in similar situations. Feel free to comment yall! Can you tell where I'm from? A true southern belle. Feedback is encouraged and much appreciated. Follow me on my other social media outlets as well! Oh, and Happy First Day of Fall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS