National Coffee Day!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hey yall!
Happy National Coffee Day! My love for coffee is unexplainable. I have to have some form of caffeine in my system at least 3-4 times a month. I started drinking coffee my first semester of college (Summer 2014). One of my friends took me to Starbucks on our college campus. I asked her to make her best suggestion to me. I wanted something sweet and chocolaty because I had been really stressed that week with school. Surprisingly, the cashier got my name right the first time. I saved that cup too I was so shocked. Anyway, she suggested the mocha cookie crumble which Starbucks don't have on their menu anymore. I instantly fell in love.
I haven't been the same since. At least 30% of my income  goes to Starbucks. Although that's really sad, I really try to limit my coffee in take but hey when I need it, I need it.


Here are my favorite Starbucks drinks!
Java Chip Frappecino 
If you've never tried a Java Chip Frappecino from Starbucks, I say you're really missing out. This drink was the first one I tried when they took mocha cookie crumble off the menu. I immediately fell in love with this one also. You can actually taste the chocolate. Especially if your barista drizzles chocolate syrup over your whip cream. Its Heaven in a cup I swear. You can also taste the java chips because they are grinded up, but not to the point where it is dissolved in the drink.
Double Chocolaty Chip Frappecino 
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! If you're a mega chocolate lover then you should definitely try this one before you try the Java Chip. Oh! And if you're just trying Starbucks, you should definitely let this be your first drink. This drink is actually a mood changer. I should've put in my 5 ways to boost your mood post last week. The title of this drink does not lie. DOUBLE chocolaty. Its like nothing but chocolate and caffeine your taste buds. Your taste buds will be happy and dancing all day long.
If you're looking for somewhere to get some free coffee today, Krispy Kremes is giving away FREE small cups of coffee and one FREE original glazed doughnut. How cool is that?! Hopefully I get a chance to swing by there today and get my free cup and free doughnut. Lord knows I need it!
Comment your favorite Starbucks drinks or some Starbucks drinks you think I should try! Again, Happy National Coffee Day, and always remember to inspire, and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS